Parents are informed that should they feel at any time that they have reason for complaint or concern regarding the quality of tuition provided, they should speak to the Centre Director, Sarah Lawrance.
- Any complaint made in writing or made by e-mail that relates to the Requirements of the Voluntary Childcare Register (in England and Wales) or the National Care Standards (in Scotland) will be fully investigated.
- Any complaint will be dealt with in full within 7 days of receipt of the written complaint, including a written response which will include an account of the findings of the investigation and any action taken as a result.
- Sussex Tuition Centre keeps a written record of complaints which includes:
- the nature of the complaint,
- the Ofsted requirement it relates to,
- how the complaint was dealt with,
- the outcome of the investigation,
- any action taken, and
- whether the parent was given an account of the findings within 7 days of the date on which the complaint was received.
- Complaint report summaries (data protected) are available to parents and Ofsted/Care Inspectorate on request.
- Complaints records are kept for ten years.
If the complainant is not happy with the final decision made, they can take their complaint directly to Ofsted or Care Inspectorate(CI)/Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
Complaints made to Ofsted/Care Inspectorate about a provider may be referred to the provider for investigation.
Ofsted Complaints Line: 0300 123 1231
Care Inspectorate Complaints Line: 0131 653 4100